Design and analysis of European good practices-survey
Analysis of good practices in the area of dual training that has been developed at the European level, and the dual training situation in the participating countries.
- Study Design: Objectives, target group, methodology, technical specification required for the best practices, etc.
- Collecting the information, interviews with people involved in, as well as information on the situation in the participating countries, etc
- Performance: Analysis of the results and the comparison of the situation in the different countries.
- Final Report. It will be based on the results obtained and it will include recommendations for the design of training modules and other project activities.
Development of methodologies and training material for students and tutors
The objective is the elaboration and the design of the training to be done within enterprises.
- Identification of skills to acquire, time that is dedicated for the training and the training indicators.
- Design of the content for the training of tutors: its purpose is the elaboration and the design of the training that tutors should receive and that will be based on the sectors and types of businesses.
- Convocation of companies in which learners can be trained. Sectorial Calls.
Pilot project with companies to test the materials
A pilot experience will be conducted for the application of the designed training for apprentices and tutors in Spain (3 sectors), Italy (1 sector) and Romania (2 sectors). This will include
Appointment /tutor training: The selection and training of the tutors and the implementation of the training programs in businesses for the trainees. The tutors will be selected and trained with a sectorial component. Mentors must be trained so they are able to monitor the learning process of the trainees in the enterprises and so they acquire the teaching skills required for this process.
Apprenticeship Program: Implementation of the learning processes in the training centers and the enterprises. Conformation of student groups by sector: 15-20 for each sector in each country.
Validation europass aprenditice
It will be developed a methodology to describe the learning outcomes under Europass (portfolio of documents aimed at helping citizens to describe their qualifications and skills) and will be related to EQF describes levels of qualifications in terms of learning outcomes. These results allow a better match between the needs of the labour market (in terms of knowledge, skills and competences) and the education and the training services.
Communication and Dissemination
Awareness creation dissemination and transfer of results among:
- Staffs and Associates of the organizations involved
- Unemployed workers
- Business Associations of metal, construction, and food industry
- Educational authorities
- Vocational Training Centers
- Policymakers, at local, regional and national level
Partners consider this component as a key activity within the project, from the initial promotion to the dissemination of the results:
- To spread the project’s results.
- To involve as many stakeholders as possible in the analysis, development and implementation of the initiatives develop jointly.
- To ensure that the Project results benefit the participating stakeholders (local and regional authorities, institutes, enterprises, etc.) as much as possible at regional, national and European level.
- To enhance the scope and results of the Project by seeking and ensuring cooperation with other relevant regional, national and European organizations and initiatives.
- To contribute to the implementation and shaping of national and European policies and systems of Dual training analyzed skills and the developed materials and the proposed actions to be developed with mentors, mentees, enterprises and training centers.
- To provide guidelines for the dissemination and exploitation activities of the Project partners and assess their impact.
- GUIDE: ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF EUROPEAN GOOD PRACTIES‐SURVEY
- EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR TUTORS
- METHODOLOGICAL DESIGN OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN THE BUSINESS
- GUIDE FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF DUAL TRAINING IN BUSINESS
- GUIDE FOR VALIDATION EUROPASS APRENDITICE